Joel Tronoff is a Brisbane based cinematographer and wedding videographer with a passion for creating stories through complex light and shadow imagery.
Joel holds a Bachelor in Film and Television, and is looking to step into the local and international film industry whilst making a reputation for his work. Joel has been a wedding videographer and photographer for almost 2 years throughout Australia.
More recently Joel has been travelling the world to tell the stories of couples in love and share their memories through motion picture. Joel is happy to travel both interstate and internationally for your wedding day.
If you would like to contact me to plan your wedding or for a personal project, shoot me a message and we can chat!
Wedding videos are priced at a flat rate of $3600 (this is not inclusive of interstate or international travel)
WEDDING FILM INCLUSIONS
- 10 hours of cinematography coverage including preparations, ceremony, portraits, and reception
- 7-8 minute feature film edited to the music of your choice (however I'm more then happy to choose music that matches your day)
- Raw edit of your ceremony and speeches
- Feature film and raw edit supplied via digital copy and feature film also supplied online to share with family and friends
- Additional hours of cinematography ($200/hour)
- Full copy of raw footage captured from the day
- Feel free to ask about any other services you may require